Elevated Planter Box, 2′ x 8′
Elevated Raised Beds Are Easy to Plant, Tend and Harvest
- Grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending
- Add 16 square feet of growing space on your porch, patio or deck
- Made from naturally rot-resistant wood with rustproof aluminum corners
- We recommend 17, 20-quart bags of our premium Potting Mix, sold separately
At 29″ high, this attractive planter is the perfect height for easy growing, eliminating the need to stoop, bend, kneel and reach. It’s a generous 10″ deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots. With 16 square feet of growing space, there’s plenty of room for multiple crops, yielding a generous harvest.
Set up one or more of these rectangular beds at the edge of your patio to create a convenient kitchen garden, or fill it with flowers for a stunning display. Like our other Vermont-made raised beds, the sides are held in place with our sleek and sturdy aluminum corners. The slatted base allows excess water to drain through while the permeable fabric liner keeps soil contained.
- Easy assembly
- Cedar or cypress, aluminum, imported fabric liner
- 96″ L x 24″ W x 29″ H
- Planting depth is 10″
- Holds approx. 13 cubic feet (340 dry quarts) of container mix
- Please note that planter boxes cannot hold regular garden soil, topsoil, sand, clay or rocks
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive